Volunteer Opportunities & Information
Pre-Race Preparation & Packet Pick-Up
Package corporate team shirt, bib, and chip. Requires standing and lifting. Must be 18 years or older.
- April 22, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- April 23, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Distribute bib numbers, chips, and t-shirts to walkers, runners, and teams. Requires standing and lifting. Must be 14 years or older.
- April 25, 2:30 to 7:30 p.m. (open 3 to 7 p.m.)
- April 26, 10:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. (open 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.)
- April 27, 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. (open 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.)
Packet Pick-Up Location
Race Day Volunteers
- 6:30 - 10:00 a.m. (6:30 a.m. check-in)
Assist the police in keeping intersections crossing the Trolley Run route closed to traffic. Must be 18 years or older.
- 75th & Wornall, 5:45 - 9:30 a.m. (5:45 a.m. check-in)
Race Day registration, packet pick up, water station, busses and wave start. Must be 16 years or older.
- On the Plaza, 6:00 - 11:00 a.m. (6:00 a.m. check-in)
Set up and distribute food and water to runners and walkers. Assist runners at results tent. Must be 16 years or older.
CCVI Trolley Run Volunteer Code of Conduct
The CCVI Trolley Run Committee requests you read and adhere to all volunteer guidelines.
- Conduct yourself as a positive, informative member of our volunteer team.
- Follow all directions from your volunteer coordinator. These directions are in place for the safety of our runners and spectators.
- Refrain from using profane, harassing, or any other language which could be considered offensive while volunteering.
- Refrain from using any and all drugs, alcohol, and tobacco products while volunteering and during our events.
- Respect and treat all event participants with dignity and kindness.
The CCVI Trolley Run Volunteer Guidelines
- Upon arrival, please check in at your designated volunteer check-in location.
- CCVI Staff and Trolley Run Committee are not responsible for lost or stolen items. We highly recommend leaving all valuables at home and using a clear bag to keep important items with you.
- All volunteers must wear their volunteer shirt for the duration of their volunteer shift.
- Please be prepared by dressing comfortably and appropriately for your assignment.
- All volunteers must plan to work for the entirety of their shift. Shift times and locations have been predetermined for safety precautions.
- Please do not bring children or pets to your volunteer shift location. These could be considered distractions from your volunteer responsibilities and otherwise create a safety concern for our participants.
- If you need to cancel or have any questions, please contact Elizabeth Mayer immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.