After-Bash Vendor Sign-up
If you would like to be a vendor, please fill out the form and click the submit button at the bottom of the form once (multiple clicks may cancel out your submission). You will receive an automatic verification email after you submit. Below is additional information as it applies to the After-Bash. Thank you for being a part of this year's CCVI Trolley Run After-Bash!
Trolley Run After-Bash Vendors Need-To-Know Information
- Vendors should arrive to set up between 6:00-6:30 a.m., and must check in with the After-Bash co-chairs
- More infomation will be updated as the race nears
We are pleased to continue our efforts for the Sustainability Plan for the Trolley Run. Led by guidelines set by the Council for Responsible Sport, the following is a list of our goals and initiatives as they apply to our After-Bash.
- Measure race day waste and divert at least 60% of total waste
- Donate at least 90% of leftover food items to a local homeless shelter or food pantry
- Use zero Styrofoam - Trolley Run has a zero Styrofoam policy for all After-Bash vendors