The Trolley Run is CCVI's largest annual fundraiser. Without the dollars raised from the race, the more than 380 children and families CCVI serves annually may not get the help they need to reach their highest potential. We encourage our CCVI families to create a Family Team in honor of their child (current student or alumni) to fundraise for this event.
To get started, you must first create your CCVI Family Team. The team captain should create the Family Team – the captain will be the point person for all Family Team correspondence. After your team has been created, you can share the link to your Family Team page with friends, family, co-workers, and others who wish to participate on your Family Team.
How to create a CCVI Family Team:
- Click HERE to begin
- In the first dialogue box, name your Family Team
- If your Family Team is a sub-group of another team, indicate that here from the drop down of other Family Teams (Ex. you are the in-laws of a CCVI Family who already have a team, and would like to create your own fundraising team to benefit the same CCVI student)
- In the next dialogue box, type the full name of the CCVI student or alumni for whom the team has been created
- Proceed to the leader's contact information section, and fill in all relevant information - the team leader should be the point person for the team, and can opt in to be notified each time someone joins the team
- Proceed to the account infomation section, where you'll create a username and password to access your Family Team page, then proceed to the next page
- At this point, you've created your team! You can edit your homepage by adding text, an image, and a fundraising goal. You can also email your homepage out to friends and family to generate support
When registering for the race as part of your Family Team, participants must select the CCVI Family Team registration category. This is the only way for participants ages 11+ to join a Family Team. If you have a child age 10 or younger, they can register for the Kids’ Run AND join a Family Team during that registration process. If supporters would rather make a direct donation to your CCVI Family Team, they can click HERE. Questions? Email email@example.com
Want to see everyone's progress? Click HERE and scroll down to see a list of all CCVI Family Teams.
In order to receive a personalized Family Team t-shirt, your registration must be completed by Friday, March 31, 2017 at midnight CDT. Any Family Team registrations that come in after that time will receive a standard Trolley Run t-shirt.
Want to learn more? Watch the below video to go step by step in the CCVI Family Team creation process.